3/4/10

Brand new life


Teehee!~ What's so exciting, huh?
I got over the ''missing 3E'' sickness!
I won't forget where I come from.
For you, it might not be a big deal, but it was a very very big deal for me.
Can you believe it? I GOT OVER it.
It didn't take me long... or did it?
FIVE months. Is it long? I don't think it is very long.
Cause I don't actually feel the time is passing or... flying.
But you can change 2 or so girlfriend in 5 months if you want.
What, I am just saying, why so serious? =D

Everyone has proceeded to a brand new life, so did I.
I love my new class, I really do.

I borrowed 2 books from school library a couple of weeks ago.
They are ''Lottie Biggs is not mad'' and ''Wish you were here''.
Halfway through the story, I found that it is not as nice as Twilight but is definitely better than ''Kira-kira'' that I read last year.
Ugh, feel bored when it comes to book?
... I feel bored talking it here. So let's forget it.

Well. I WILL BE HANGING OUT WITH MY GANG TOMORROW AT 1U.
Yay! Damn so exciting! I can't wait!!
Hey hold on. Have I ask for my dad's permission?
OOHH NOO!!! I have not.
Whatever, I don't care what will be the answer, so long as my mom let me out. =D

So, Goodnight world.
''It's late at night and I can't sleep, missing you just runs too deep, oh god I know, I can make you see.''





No comments:

Post a Comment