4/1/10

April Fools Day

Oh well. It's April.
OH MY GOD! I couldn't believe my ears when I asked for today's date.
I didn't quite know the dates of days.
Because something has turned our lives upside down.
Grandpa has gone.

And I've missed blogging badly, real bad.
Didn't touch the computer for one week. Great.
Luckily tonight I still get the chance to update my blog!

Monday was quite tired, didn't get enough sleep the night before it.
And I received a damn-shocking news, Ellan says oral test will be carry out next Monday.
FREAKING OUT.
He says we have got exactly 1 week to do preparation, but, I've got only 2 days.

Tuesday and Wednesday I was at my grandpa's funeral.
Thursday, er, I had no idea what was I busy about.
Friday, Hell! It's the day I should look for the materials that I need, But i didn't.
So I only left with Saturday and Sunday.

I will never know when am I gonna get over this ''phobia'', I scared of the oral test. Damn it, I really do.
I can't give the best answer on the spot. I can't perform very well under pressure. I JUST CANNOT! Why do we have oral test? Oh, Stupid.

I got fooled by Wan Qi on Thursday.
I got fooled because I was exhausted, I was blur, I was daydreaming, and I just woke up.I didn't realize until she said ''Happy April Fools Day!''
UGH!

I am sorry if you feel uncomfortable reading this post.

1 comment: