5/8/10

July

Well, it's July.
I am scared.
I scared my time flies without informing me.
It's been 2 months since I last ''blogged''. But feel like it was just last week! OMFG!

I went to a interview today. For next year's AJK. I am not gonna talk about it. Nothing much to say because everything went quite well. =)

The hard thing was.. giving some comments on carnival day during the training.
When I was being asked: What is the good thing about your team?
I couldn't spit any word out of my mouth. Yes, couldn't find one. What a shame.
If I've got a second chance to handle a big project like this, I guess it would be a thousand time better than this.

Realizing that I spent most of my time for the club. Did I really think about what I wanted? Or I am just following people's philosophy: never give up.
Never give up is a good mind set but when you applied it on a wrong situation, the meaning changed.

My senior, Jiun Shyan, is going to start his new life in university tomorrow, good luck to him as well as other future doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment