1/11/10

BUSY


Ugh!
Let us start with this.

Form 4 life doesn't seem any easy for me, four days of tuition every week, I only left Thusday free and I mostly spend my time for doing my homeworks.
Would I get a Free Saturday? The answer is NO. I've got my Taekwondo traning, my dog ( my job is to give her a bath ), watch movie of couse, I really got no time..

I am listening to my friend's woes lately.
What kind of woe is it? Of course, it's some kind of ''complicated'' relationship.
Everyone know how it feels like to be a main character in a complicated relationship, I suppose. However, she will never find the perfect way to solve this, I am talking about PERFECT. Someone's gonna get hurt anyway. Orh, I am sorry.

This ''hectic'' life doesn't stop me from thinking how great my Form 3 was. I really miss my Form 3 life, the people, teachers, friends, table. Okay. Stop, that's enough for me to go insane.

Running out ...of control

No comments:

Post a Comment