1/2/10

Put yourself in someone else's shoes

''You put yourself in other peoples shoes and see how it feels to be them and then handle a situation accordingly'' this is what I got when I took a attitude test on Facebook, it is not all of the description, but the part that makes me think more. And there is so many questions.

What if your word hurts? Have you ever found yourself feeling like you've got no soul? Hiding in your room and the tears keep pouring out without a break? Well, if there is a chance, will you change?

Today was my first day of school.
''How was it?'' ''What class are you in?'' ''Do you like your class?''
These are the questions I get asked by my mom, I couldn't tell if it was nice, I couldn't tell if I really like my class, I couldn't.. uh.. yea, I did tell my mom what class I am in.
Wondering why must teacher give homework as a "warm up'' at the first day.

Can't believe time really flies like they say.

1 comment:

  1. she juz wana see us go listen to her sleeping talk anot jek....

    ReplyDelete