1/16/10

I love Saturdays. It always surprises me.
Yesterday was a Saturday, but I felt uncomfortable. for no reason.

As usual, I went for my Taekwondo training at 12. It was fun at first, but felt tired when I returned home. I could feel that my stomach was complaining.
Had a big bowl of mee for lunch. After settle down, I laid on my bed and felt asleep.
I had a dream, but I just can't remember what was the dream about.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Er, I don't know why I didn't post it out when it's done. I mean the ''draft'' above. Anyway, let's forget about it.

Today is 4th of February
Things seem going to be alright after a month of suffering
But I'm still trying to get used to everything, tuition, homework, sleeping time, study in different class with my friends and so on and on.

WE ARE CHASING TIME.
That's for sure
Wonder if I really don't know how to manage my time
or the time is getting faster and faster.

Here I am, with the homework undone
Again, I am using the computer without finishing my work.....

No comments:

Post a Comment